The TruePosition LMU-Universal forms the backbone of the TruePosition Uplink Time Difference of Arrival (U-TDOA) Location Platform.
What does U-TDOA stand for?
U-TDOA stands for Uplink Time Difference of Arrival (mobile phone location technology)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- urinary type plasminogen activator
- urokinase type plasminogen activator
- Unlicensed Personal Communication System (also abbreviated UPCS)
- User-Facing Provider Edge (network connection device; also seen as UPE)
- urinary albumin and retinol binding protein
- Upper Hatch Rail Extend Auxiliary
- Upper Hatch Rail Extend Time Delay
- Unicast Routing Table Manager
- Unclassified Sensitive
- Undergraduate Student Training in Academic Research
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to the company, the new solution forms the backbone of the TruePosition Uplink Time Difference of Arrival (U-TDOA) Location Platform.
TruePosition's 144 patent relates to control channel Uplink Time Difference of Arrival (U-TDOA) wireless location technology.