Byline: GARRETH MACNAMEE MORE than [euro]1million will be used to upgrade training facilities here for young boxers, it has emerged.
What does UGT stand for?
UGT stands for Upgrade Training
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of UGT
We have 29 other meanings of UGT in our Acronym Attic
- Underground Tank
- UNDERGROUND TELEPHONE
- Underground Test
- União Geral de Trabalhadores (Portugal)
- Union General de Trabajadores (Socialist General Union of Workers)
- Union Générale des Travailleurs (French: General Union of Workers; Brazil; est. 2007)
- United Glass Technologies, Inc.
- Universal Global Translator
- Unstabilized Gunnery Trainer (Raydon)
- Upper Gastrointestinal Tract
- Uridine Diphosphate Glycosyltransferase
- Uridine'5 Diphospho-Glucuronosyl Transferase (phase 2 metabolising enzyme)
- Urogenital Tract
- Utopia General Talk (gaming website)
- UDP-Glucuronosyltransferases type 2
- Undergraduate Teaching Assistant
- Underground Test Area
- Union Générale des Travailleurs Algériens (French: General Union of Algerian Workers)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The deal, he added, is in line with MAA policy to upgrade training programs within criteria adopted by the Jordanian Civil Aviation Regulatory Commission and the Egyptian Aviation Authority.
The DTOC has enabled the nation's military to use Distributed Mission Operations (DMO) for pre-deployment training, upgrade training, student syllabus rides, and to even replace live-fly training missions.
Shoreline Community College in Seattle received $122,000 from the State Board for Community and Technical College's Job Skills Program to provide skill upgrade training for the health services industry.