With just eight months to go before Donington is due to stage the race, time is fast running out on Gillett to carry out the multi-million pound upgrade required to turn the venue into a F1-ready circuit.
What does 426 stand for?
426 stands for Upgrade Required (HTTP status code)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- The Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything (according to the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
- Slang for smoking marijuana
- Unlawful Taking Motor Vehicle (police radio code; New Zealand)
- Unprocessable Entity (HTTP status code; bad semantics on request)
- Unlawfully Interfere Motor Vehicle (police radio code; New Zealand)
- Locked (HTTP status code)
- Take, Convert or Interfere Bicycle (police radio code; New Zealand)
- Failed Dependency (HTTP status code; failure due to prior included failure)
- Miscellaneous Car Conversion (police radio code; New Zealand)
- Unordered Collection (HTTP status code; obsolete, never used)
- Pedestrian Struck (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- General Theft (police radio code; New Zealand)
- Driving While Intoxicated (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- Receiving Stolen Goods (police radio code; New Zealand)
- 4-Barrel Carb, 4-Speed Transmission and Dual Exhaust (Oldsmobile)
- Money Laundering Offences (police radio code; New Zealand)
- Laundering Proceeds of Drug Dealing (police radio code; New Zealand)
- Financial Transaction Reporting (police radio code; New Zealand)
- Retry With (HTTP status code; re-attempt; used by Microsoft)
- Investigate Reckless Driving (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The upgrade required that production be maintained without letup as the changes were being made.
Also, a Windows upgrade required a major hardware upgrade, and, unlike now, hardware was relatively expensive.
Critical needed to replace its previous SAN vendor when a system upgrade required costly changes that couldn't be justified.
Based on input from elementary and secondary educators currently using the ACTIVboard teaching solution, Promethean was determined to satisfy a need to have one system that does it all - a larger, active work area, radio compatibility with no upgrade required, connectivity via USB or Serial cable, and a quicker, easier installation and start process.
The trial system was functioning within 24 hours of arrival, and was providing in-home service to `friendlies' -- with no upgrade required in customer premises equipment -- in less than a week.
Ultimately, more than 2,000 EDS scanners will need to be manufactured and installed to complete the required security upgrade required under federal law.
The upgrade required the consolidation of hundreds of local networks onto 13 SAN-attached "Solution Centers.