The FDA cautions consumers to continue taking their medications, even if it appears on the list of drugs under investigation, until advised by their physicians to stop.
What does UAB stand for?
UAB stands for Until Advised By
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of UAB
We have 44 other meanings of UAB in our Acronym Attic
- Union des Architectes Bulgares (French: Union of Bulgarian Architects)
- Union of Arab Banks
- Unité Amateur Bretagne (French amateur boat builders association)
- Unité Anti-Braconnage (Belgium: anti poaching unit)
- Universidade Aberta do Brasil (Portuguese: Open University of Brazil)
- Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona
- University of Alabama at Birmingham
- University of Arkansas Bands
- Unix AppleTalk Bridge
- Unsecured Appearance Bond (criminal justice)
- User Address Book
- Utility Advisory Board (various locations)
- Uzdaroji Akcine Bendrove (Lithuanian: Limited Liability Company)
- University of Alabama and Sydney Melanoma Unit (databases)
- Ukrainian American Bar Association (Naples, FL)
- United Aussie Bulldog Association (Childers, Queensland, Australia)
- University of Arizona Black Alumni
- United Aircraft Building Corporation (Russia)
- Universidad Autónoma de Baja California (Mexico)
- Ukrainian-American Birth Defects Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
Labour officials in the Philippines say the ban could cost the country up to $100m in forgone remittances, but Manila said it would not reverse its decision until advised by its Middle East envoy.
I had never heard of doing that until advised by a bank that called to tell me an application for credit was made over the Internet in my name.