But they did have a 24 percent higher risk of being hospitalized for unstable angina and a 25 percent lower risk of stroke.
What does USA stand for?
USA stands for Unstable Angina
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of USA
We have 578 other meanings of USA in our Acronym Attic
- United Stockgrowers of America
- United Support of Artists (est. 1985)
- United Synagogue of America
- Universal Secure Access (Universal Secure Access Card Identifier)
- Universal Service Agency (South Africa)
- Universal Surety of America (Dallas, TX)
- Universities Safety Association
- University of South Alabama
- University of South Australia
- Unix System Admin
- Unusually Sensitive Area (environmental)
- Upsilon Sigma Alpha (honor society)
- Urban Service Area
- US Airways, Inc. (ICAO code)
- USA Network (cable network channel)
- Utah State Archives
- Utilization, Support, & Accountability
- You Suck Ass
- United States Army Communications-Electronics Engineering Installation Agency
- United States Army Computer Systems Support & Evaluation Command
Samples in periodicals archive:
ANGIOMAX is indicated for use as an anticoagulant in patients with unstable angina undergoing percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty (PTCA).
In particular, increased C-reactive protein (CRP)  an acute phase reactant, has been associated with unstable angina (1) and unfavorable short- and long-term clinical outcomes in patients with coronary artery disease (CAD) (2-5).
In particular there is one form of the illness - unstable angina - which can be fatal.
White said the drug will save the lives of 13 of every 1,000 unstable angina patients treated.