Abu Dhabi Ahmad Juma'a, the Al Jazira striker, was suspended for six matches while Al Ain club was fined Dh20,000 and Al Ahli was punished for the unsporting behaviour of their supporters.
What does USB stand for?
USB stands for Unsporting Behaviour (soccer)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of USB
We have 107 other meanings of USB in our Acronym Attic
- United Sexy Boys (music group)
- United Southern Bank (formerly Umatilla State Bank)
- United Soybean Board
- Universal Serial Bus
- Universidad Simon Bolivar (Venezuela)
- University At Stonybrook (SUNY)
- University of Sistan and Baluchestan (Zahedan, Iran)
- University of Stellenbosch Business (South Africa)
- University Star Building
- Uniwersytet Stefana Batorego (Polish: Stephen Batory University; former Polish name of Vilnius University)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Nicosia team was also fined e1/412,000 for the incidents, e1/41,000 for unsporting behaviour, e1/45,000 for its fans entering the pitch when they won the championship, as well as e1/45,000 for brandishing banners with political content.
Ronaldo will be missed, but let's face it, his diving antics and unsporting behaviour were a real letdown.
CITY: Bojinov 19, unsporting behaviour; Fernandes 87, foul; Wright-Phillips 90, unsporting behaviour.
Byline: By NEIL McLEMAN FORMER champion Lleyton Hewitt was warned for unsporting behaviour during his five-set win over Dutchman Robin Haase.
Darlington's discipline was cracking under the Chester onslaught with Foster booked for unsporting behaviour and David Stockdale for dissent.