Unspecified Minor Military Construction The statutory authority for unspecified military construction projects is contained in 10 USC [section] 2805, Unspecified Minor Construction.
What does UMMC stand for?
UMMC stands for Unspecified Minor Military Construction
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of UMMC
We have 12 other meanings of UMMC in our Acronym Attic
- University of Michigan Museum of Anthropology
- Urine Methylmalonic Acid
- Union of Muslims for Morality and Truth
- University of Massachusetts Minuteman Marching Band
- Urea-Molasses Multinutrient Block (aka Urea Molasses Mineral Block)
- University Malaya Medical Centre (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- University of Maryland Medical Center
- University of Michigan Medical Center
- University of Minnesota Medical Center
- University of Mississippi Medical Center (Jackson, MS)
- Unspecified Minor Military Construction, Army
- Urgent Minor Military Construction, Army
- University of Minnesota Masonic Cancer Center
- Unternehmensberatung Musik Marketing Design (Germany)
- Uranium Mines and Mills Division (Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission)
- You Made My Day
- Un Mundo Mejor Es Posible (Spanish: A Better World Is Possible; literacy program; Argentina)
- University of Maryland Medical Group (Baltimore, MD)
- University of Miami Medical Group (Miami, Florida)
- Upper Manhattan Medical Group (song)
Samples in periodicals archive:
5 million of O&M funds for an unspecified minor military construction project that is "intended solely to correct a deficiency that is life-threatening, health-threatening, or safety-threatening," or $750,000 for any other unspecified minor military construction project.
Increasing current funding thresholds for unspecified minor military construction projects would give DOD installations more flexibility, but might need to be balanced against reducing congressional oversight.