NEW TRICKS - SERIES NINE (Cert 15, 588 mins) JACK Halford (James Bolam) bids farewell to Superintendent Sandra Pullman (Amanda Redman) and the Unsolved Crime And Open Case Squad in the opening episode of the enduringly popular BBC1 crime drama.
What does UCOS stand for?
UCOS stands for Unsolved Crime and Open Case Squad (TV show; UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of UCOS
We have 1 other meaning of UCOS in our Acronym Attic
- University of Cambridge Oriental Publications (various locations)
- University Committee on Preparatory Education (California)
- Utah Centennial Opportunity Program for Education
- Uniform Code of Operating Rules
- Union of Charitable Organizations of Russia (est. 2000)
- URS (University Research Support) CH2M, (Cornell, Howland, Hayes & Merryfield) Oak Ridge, LLC (Oak Ridge, TN)
- United Christian Off-Road Alliance
- University Committee on Research Policy
- Unbundled Cost of Service
- Universal Checkout Stations (NASA)
- User Configurable Open System
- USIGS Common Object Specification
- Universities' and Colleges' Staff Development Agency (now Higher Education Staff Development Agency; UK)
- University Council on Student Housing (University of Western Ontario; London, Ontario, Canada)
- University Committee on Sexual Orientation (Western Illinois University)
- Uganda Community Tourism Association
- Universal Certificate of Title Act
- University Council on Teacher Education
- United Motorcycle Clubs of Waco (Waco, TX directory)
- United Council on Welfare Fraud
Samples in periodicals archive:
99, Drama/Thriller) Superintendent Sandra Pullman (Amanda Redman) from the Unsolved Crime And Open Case Squad and her team - Gerry Standing (Dennis Waterman), Jack Halford (James Bolam) and Brian Lane (Alun Armstrong) - re-examine 10 old investigations.
Following a group of eccentric former coppers whose members have been dragged out of retirement to form the Unsolved Crime and Open Case Squad (UCOS), it sometimes looks like it has more in common with Last of the Summer Wine than CSI.
New Tricks (BBC1, 9pm) The Unsolved Crime and Open Case Squad become mired in sexual politics when they reopen a twenty-five year old case involving the disappearance of two political activists.