If it's the case that you have never had any correspondence with this company then under the Unsolicited Goods and Services Act 1971 (as amended) it is an offence to demand payment for goods known to be unsolicited, in other words, they were sent to a person without any prior request made by them or on their behalf.
What does UGSA stand for?
UGSA stands for Unsolicited Goods and Services Act (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UGSA
We have 2 other meanings of UGSA in our Acronym Attic
- Undergraduate Student Assembly
- Undergraduate Student Association
- Undergraduate Students Association
- Unified Graduate Student Association
- Uniform Grain Storage Agreement
- United Girls Softball Association
- University Graduate Student Association
- University Graduate Students Association
- University of Guelph Staff Association (Ontario, Canada)
- University of Guyana Staff Association
- Upsate Girls Soccer Association (Canada)
- Upstate Girls Soccer Association (South Carolina)
- UTSC Graduate Students Association (University of Toronto; Canada)
- Universities of Glasgow and Strathclyde Air Squadron (UK)
- University Graduate School Board
- United German Shepherd Dog Alliance
- Urban Geography Specialty Group
- User Group Study Group (Microsoft)
- Unsolicited Grant Synchronization Header
- Unisys Global Services India (technology company)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A council spokeswoman said: ``It's an offence under the Unsolicited Goods and Services Act 1971 for a person to demand payment for goods that have not been specifically requested by another trader.