878 TOKASZ Establishes no person shall transmit unsolicited commercial electronic mail messages unless "ADV:" is the first four characters of the message; establishes no person shall transmit certain other unsolicited commercial electronic mail messages unless "ADV:ADLT" is the first eight characters of the message; establishes no person shall from a computer located in this state transmit unsolicited commercial electronic mail messages to another state resident unless the sender establishes and informs the recipient of a toll free telephone number or electronic message address where the recipient may notify the sender that he or she does not want any further commercial electronic mail messages; provides for enforcement by the attorney general.
What does UCEM stand for?
UCEM stands for Unsolicited Commercial Electronic Mail
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UCEM
We have 2 other meanings of UCEM in our Acronym Attic
- Ukleja Center for Ethical Leadership (California State University, Long Beach; Long Beach, CA)
- Universidad Centro Educativo Latinoamericano (Spanish: Latin American Educational Center University; Argentina)
- Universities' Collaboration in eLearning (UK; www.ucel.ac.uk)
- University Center for Extended Learning (Ferris State University; Big Rapids, MI)
- Urban Collaborative for Educational Leadership (University of Texas at Dallas)
- Utrecht Centre for Environment and Landscape Dynamics (Utrecht University; Utrecht, Netherlands)
- Um Curso em Milagres (Portuguese: A Course in Miracles)
- Un Cours En Miracles (French: A Course in Miracles)
- Uniform Convergence of Empirical Mean (statistics)
- Universal Commodity Exchange of Moldova
- Unsolicited Commercial Electronic Mail Act (anti-spam bill)
- Upper Cumberland Electric Membership Corporation (Tennessee)
- University Council for Economic and Management Education Transfer (Poland)
- Union County Emergency Medical Services
- University Center (University of California)
- Union Chrétienne de l'Enseignement Officiel
- Underprivileged Children's Educational Program (Bangladesh)
- University and College Entrance Program (Concordia University College of Alberta; Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
- University Center of Excellence for Photovoltaics (Georgia Institute of Technology; Atlanta, GA; US Department of Energy)
- University College Entrance Preparation (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
3113, the Unsolicited Commercial Electronic Mail Act, introduced by Rep.