NL-accelerators (cobalt organometallic complexes) promote unsaturated polyester resins.
What does UP stand for?
UP stands for Unsaturated Polyester
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of UP
We have 17 other meanings of UP in our Acronym Attic
- University of Pennsylvania
- University of Phoenix
- University of Pittsburgh
- University of Portland
- University of Pretoria (South Africa)
- University of the Philippines
- University Place (Washington)
- University Press
- Unknown Precipitation (METAR precipitation)
- Unlimited Potential (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This fits with DSM Industrial Resins & Compounds' strategy of further focusing on unsaturated polyester resins (structural resins), its core business.
DSM Resins (Zwolle, Netherlands) has decided to acquire BASF AG's (Ludwigshafen, Germany) 50% stake in a joint venture with Jinling Petrochemical (Nanjing, China) for unsaturated polyester resins.
Products used to stabilize polyolefins, PVC, and unsaturated polyesters.