The 19-member committee, authorized by the No Child Left Behind Act and established by the Secretary, was asked to focus on three major areas in the Office of Safe and Drug-Free Schools: the State Grants Program, the unsafe school choice option that includes identifying "persistently dangerous schools," and data collection and reporting on school violence and drug incidents.
What does USCO stand for?
USCO stands for Unsafe School Choice Option
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of USCO
We have 1 other meaning of USCO in our Acronym Attic
- United States Colonial Marine Corps (fictional, Aliens movie)
- University of Southern California Medical Center
- United States Court of Military Commission Review
- US Council of Muslim Organizations
- Universal Service Control Number (US FCC)
- Ultrasonographically-Guided Core-Needle Biopsy (medical diagnosis)
- United States Commission on National Security
- United Scottish Clans of Oklahoma (Midwest City, OK)
- United Senior Citizens of Ontario Inc. (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- United States Copyright Office
- Uniformed Services Contingency Option Act
- United States Commander, Berlin
- United States Chamber of Commerce
- United States Conference of Chaplains (volunteer service)
- United States Corps Of Chaplains
- United States Corps of Engineers
- Upper Savannah Council of Governments (South Carolina)
- United States Committee On Large Dams
- University of Southern Colorado
- Ultrasonic Cardiac Output Monitor
Samples in periodicals archive:
Under the Unsafe School Choice Option, a component of the federal No Child Left Behind Act, states were required to establish definitions for "persistently dangerous" schools by July 1.