Commanding a LOGSU requires leadership on scale with our counterparts in the unrestricted line communities.
What does URL stand for?
URL stands for Unrestricted Line (US Navy officer designation)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of URL
We have 105 other meanings of URL in our Acronym Attic
- Underground Race League (video game)
- Unfinanced Requirements List
- Uniform Resource Locator (aka Universal Resource Locator)
- Unità di Ricerca Locali (Italian)
- Universal Republic of Love
- Universal Resource Locator (aka Uniform Resource Locator)
- Universal Ride Layout
- Universidad Rafael Landivar (Rafael Landivar University, Guatemala)
- Universitat Ramon Llull (Ramon Llull University, Spain)
- Unreal Life
- Upper Range Limit
- Upper Reference Limit
- USAMMA's (United States Army Medical Materiel Agency's) Revolution in Logistics
- User Requirements Language
- User Resource Link
- Uniform Residential Loan Application
- Upper Rideau Lake Association
- Upper Red Lake Area Association (Waskish, MN)
- United Redeemer Lutheran Church (Minnesota)
- Urdu Research Library Consortium
Samples in periodicals archive:
Navy, the segment of the officer corps responsible for mastering such duties--the Unrestricted Line community--is already, through sheer task saturation, approaching the limits of what current career patterns permit.
There were no such things as contingency contracting, individual augmentees or active-reserve integration and joint engagement was something the unrestricted line community was engaged in.
The intent is to create flying specialists unencumbered by the traditional career paths of the unrestricted line (URL) community.
The Supply Corps Panel membership includes Reserve Component Supply Corps Reserve Flag, Unrestricted Line Flag, SELRES Supply Corps Officers, Active Component Supply Corps Officer and Full Time Support Supply Corps Officer.
Four Executive Masters of Business Administration (EMBA) cohort degree programs will be available for mid- to senior-grade active-duty unrestricted line (URL) officers in the Norfolk and San Diego fleet concentration areas in 2005.