79 10 Customers' deposits and unrestricted investment accounts 2,072.
What does URIA stand for?
URIA stands for Unrestricted Investment Account
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of URIA
We have 1 other meaning of URIA in our Acronym Attic
- Universal Resource Indicator
- Universidade Regional Integrada (Portuguese: Integrated Regional University; Brazil)
- University of Rhode Island
- University Reactor Instrumentation
- University Research Initiative
- Unsatisfactory Rotational Index
- Upper Respiratory Infection
- User Premises Equipment Regulatory Issues
- User Resource Identifier
- Undergraduate Research Institute in Astrophysics
- University of Rhode Island Alumni Association
- Urban Regeneration in Britain (urban renewal; UK)
- University Research Instrumentation Center (University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ)
- University of Rhode Island Change Assessment Scale
- Upland Rice Research Intercenter Coordinating Committee
- Unit of Recovery Identifier
- Urban-Rural Income Disparity (China)
- Uniform Road Improvement Design Standards
- Uniformly Retreating Ice Front
- University Research Incentive Fund (est. 1984; Ontario, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Unrestricted investment accounts have also increased by 7.
Bucheerei said, Customer current accounts and unrestricted investment accounts and due to investors have increased to $4.
Total assets increased by 21%, total finance and investments by 21%, deposits including unrestricted investment accounts by 23% while total equity increased by 5% as at the end of December 2010 in comparison with the end of December 2009.
Customer deposit and other accounts and unrestricted investment accounts have witnessed a marked increase of 23pc from $11bn to $13.
6 billion and deposits and unrestricted investment accounts by four per cent from $11 billion at the end of December 2009 to $11.
Customer deposits and unrestricted investment accounts increased by 20.
He said customer deposits and unrestricted investment accounts increased by 20.