The EPA also announced plans to propose late this year a rule to add commercial PBDE mixtures and the congeners they contain to a list of chemicals presenting an unreasonable risk to health or the environment.
What does URTH stand for?
URTH stands for Unreasonable Risk to Health
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- User Registration Tool
- User Requirements Table
- User Revalidation Tool (IBM Corp.)
- Union of Road Transport Associations
- University/Resident Theatre Association (New York, NY)
- Utah Rural Telecom Association
- Unconventional Resources Technology Advisory Committee (United States Department of Energy)
- Upper Respiratory Tract Disease
- Your Telegram (US Navy)
- Universal Rotary Tiltable Furnace (aluminum recycling)
- Upper Respiratory Tract Illness
- Upper Respiratory Tract Infection (medical)
- You Are the Man (texting abbreviation)
- Union des Radiodiffusions et Télévisions Nationales d'Afrique (Union of National Radio and Television Organizations of Africa)
- Undergraduate Research Training Program
- University Research and Training Reactors
- Unclassified Redaction and Tracking System (National Archives and Records Administration)
- Uniform Regulation Through Technology (National Association of Insurance Commissioners)
- United Road Transport Union (UK)
- U-Do Retro Virus (fictional weapons)
Samples in periodicals archive:
EPA does attempt to assess whether certain environmental agents pose "an unreasonable risk to health.