Back in the unreal world, conspiracy thriller Utopia (Channel 4, Tuesday, 10pm) concludes its six-week run - but will we see Mr Rabbit?
What does URW stand for?
URW stands for Unreal World (roguelike game)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of URW
We have 4 other meanings of URW in our Acronym Attic
- Unit Risk Values
- Universitat Rovira i Virgili (Spain)
- Upper Range Value
- Unified Reaction Valley Approach (physical chemistry)
- Upper Respiratory Viral Infection
- Unmanned Robotic Vehicles & Intelligent Systems (conference)
- Union Régionale Vie et Nature (French: Regional Union Life and Nature)
- Un-Remarried Widow (United States)
- United Rubber Workers
- University Resources for Women (est. 1979; Illinois)
- Unternehmensberatung Rubow Weber (German: Rubow Weber Consulting)
- You Are Welcome
- UN Relief and Works Agency
- United Romance Writers Association
- United Rubber Workers of America
- Upper Raritan Watershed Association (New Jersey)
- Union River Watershed Coalition (Bar Harbor, ME)
- Uranium and Radioactive Waste Division (Canada)
- Usage Record Working Group
- Unnecessary Roughness Wrestling League (Buffalo, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He was one very real person in a sometimes very unreal world.
9783832966430 The UNreal world of human rights; an ethnography of the UN Committee on the Elimination of Racial Discrimination.
Myself and Sayed Ragab, the writer, and Nestor Calvo, the camerman, tried to create an unreal world from the real world of poor Egypt.
Byline: David Rowe COVENTRY will put the unreal world of speedway politics to one side at Brandon tonight - as they face their biggest single Elite League match for four years.
But in the unreal world of big bucks he was found guilty of nothing and he admitted nothing.