Unreal Tournament 3 locks, loads and hits the target on Mac, Moon provides a lunar adventure that DS owners will lap up, and Ready Steady Cook will have you sharpening your stylus for some slicing and dicing on the same system.
What does URT stand for?
URT stands for Unreal Tournament (gaming)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of URT
We have 30 other meanings of URT in our Acronym Attic
- Unarmed Response Team (various organizations)
- Uncertainty Reduction Theory (communicative behavior theory)
- Undergraduate Remote-Pilot Training (Air Force Unmanned Aerial Systems)
- Underwater Recovery Team
- Unified Rear Triangle (mountain bike suspension)
- Uniform Rate of Tax
- Unit Recruit Training
- Universal Remote Terminal
- Universal Running Tool (subsea drilling)
- Unreadable ID Tag
- Upper Respiratory Tract
- Upset Recovery Training (aviation course)
- Uranium de Retraitement (French: Uranium Reprocessing)
- Urban Rail Transit
- Urban Terror (computer game)
- User Registration Tool
- User Requirements Table
- User Revalidation Tool (IBM Corp.)
- Union of Road Transport Associations
- University/Resident Theatre Association (New York, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Unreal Tournament 3 has finally reached the X360 - and what a treat it is.
WE have a Logitech wireless keyboard and mouse, plus a headset and mike, plus the game for a lucky Unreal Tournament 2004 fan.
Byline: By Douglas Young Title: Unreal Tournament 2004 Format: PC DVD-rom Publisher: Atari Price: pounds 34.
Byline: SB UNREAL TOURNAMENT 2003 (PC, Out now, pounds 35) THE arrival of Unreal Tournament 2003 is perhaps the year's most exciting occurrence for hardcore gamers.