From using 3D tools and 2D image-editing choices to programming and using design tools, this teaches how to use Unreal Engine 3 to design a computer game, providing a step-by-step tutorial mirroring a curriculum used successfully at a six-week summer program for high school students that has been running for over five years.
What does UE3 stand for?
UE3 stands for Unreal Engine 3 (gaming)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of UE3
- Urbaniste de l'Etat (French: Planner of the State)
- Usability Engineering
- Use of English
- User Equipment
- User Error
- User Experience
- United Engineers & Constructors, Inc.
- User Equipment Medium Access Control
- User Environment Virtualization (software)
- Unconjugated Estriol (abnormal pregnancy screening)
- Unattended Equipment Area
- Union Estonienne des Architectes (French: Estonian Union of Architects)
- Union Européenne de l'Ameublement (French: European Union of Furniture)
- United Earth Alliance
- Universal Esperanto Association (Netherlands)
- Universala Esperanto-Asocio (World Esperanto Association)
- University of East Anglia (UK)
- Upper Enclosure Assembly
- Urban Ecology Australia (est. 1991)
- Urban Exploration Alberta
Samples in periodicals archive:
Square Enix is one of the biggest and most influential companies in the world-wide game business, and having them work with Unreal Engine 3 is a major honor for us and something we're very proud to be announcing.