From using 3D tools and 2D image-editing choices to programming and using design tools, this teaches how to use Unreal Engine 3 to design a computer game, providing a step-by-step tutorial mirroring a curriculum used successfully at a six-week summer program for high school students that has been running for over five years.
What does UE stand for?
UE stands for Unreal Engine
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of UE
We have 19 other meanings of UE in our Acronym Attic
- Unity of the Empire (descendant of a qualified United Empire Loyalists)
- Uniunea Europeana (Romanian: European Union)
- Universal English (Adobe)
- Universal Exports (James Bond movie)
- University Entrance (examination)
- University of Edinburgh (UK)
- University of Evansville (Evansville, IN)
- University of the East
- University of the East (Manila, Philippines)
- Unknown Enemy (gaming)
Samples in periodicals archive:
However, in order to ensure both game quality and development efficiency for next-generation game systems including consoles, PCs and network titles, Square Enix is now building a technology platform to be used throughout the company utilizing proprietary technologies as well as introducing third-party solutions such as Unreal Engine 3.
Jason Busby, Zak Parrish and Joel VanEenwyk capably shows the reader just how to build custom mods, maps and levels with the Unreal engine.