Civil Defense units from Bsharri, Ehden, Hasroun and Hadath al-Jibbeh rushed to the scene, where they struggled to extinguish flames that stretched down to the valley to unreachable places.
What does UN stand for?
UN stands for Unreachable (customer care)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UN
We have 3 other meanings of UN in our Acronym Attic
- University Museum of Zoology Cambridge (UK)
- Unbalanced Mach-Zehnder Interferometer
- University of Montana Zoological Museum
- Ulnar Nerve (anatomy)
- Un-Reachable Node
- Uncola (7Up)
- Unidad Nacional (National Unity, Peru)
- United Nations
- University of Nebraska (Lincoln, NE)
- Uranium Nitride
- Uranyl Nitrate
- User Name
- User Network
- United Nations Department for Development Support & Management Services
- United Nations Disaster Management Team
- United Nations Emergencies Unit for Ethiopia
- United Nations Global Alliance for ICT and Development
- United Nations Interagency Gender and Water Task Force
- [not an acronym] United Nations Human Settlements Programme
Samples in periodicals archive:
Do you//wonder, when you hear the mountains/in my speech that I'll never penetrate those trees/because they have become real to me,/and why I shake so in retreat/fearing the snowdrifts, the avalanches, the/broken landscapes that have made you unreachable, a fable to tell to deer/before thy learn old ways to be wild.
While total honesty is unreachable, she writes, it's a worthy ambition.
Fittingly, when designing this modest house on a typically cramped Tokyo site, the architect chose to create Fuji in microcosm: an unreachable subject of contemplation.
He was responsible for the domestic sales and marketing of Merck's vast portfolio of medicines, Sheares, one of BE's Top 75 Blacks in Corporate America, was unreachable for comment.
Such a move would push full communion between Catholics and Anglicans "into the far and ultimately unreachable distance.