Many teens continue to engage in unprotected sexual intercourse, and as many as 10 percent are victims of sexual assault.
What does UPSI stand for?
UPSI stands for Unprotected Sexual Intercourse
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of UPSI
We have 4 other meanings of UPSI in our Acronym Attic
- University Program and Services Fee (Tennessee)
- User Profile Server Function
- Ultimate Power Sales Inc.
- Un-Interruptible Power System Interface
- Unique Power Systems, Inc. (Tacoma, WA)
- United Property Services, Inc. (Exton, Pennsylvania)
- Universal Power Systems Inc
- Universal Power Systems, Incorporated
- Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris
- Universities Police Science Institute (Wales)
- Unpublished Price Sensitive Information (India)
- User Program Status Indicator
- UCLA Phonological Segment Inventory Database
- Uttar Pradesh State Industrial Development Corporation (India)
- University of Pennsylvania Smell Identification Test
- Undergraduate Physical Sciences Library (Australia)
- Unisys Payment Services Limited
- Universal Print Systems Limited (India)
- University of the Philippines Solar Laboratory (Diliman, Quezon City, Philippines)
- University Parent Student Loan (Northwestern University; Illinois)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Medical experts say that the most common ways for people to become infected with HIV are through having unprotected sexual intercourse with an infected partner and through injecting drugs, using an unsterilised needle or syringe that has been used by someone who is infected.
Trichomoniasis Caused by a parasite called trichomonas vaginalis, this is usually transmitted through unprotected sexual intercourse.
This review analyses the available data and the arguments for and against assisted conception versus unprotected sexual intercourse targeting fertile days, which has been recently proposed for couples meeting specific criteria.
Allocation was by block randomisation stratified by centre and time from unprotected sexual intercourse to treatment, with allocation concealment by identical opaque boxes labelled with a unique treatment number.