HIV-negative men had elevated odds of reporting unprotected receptive anal intercourse with a serodiscordant nonprimary partner if they used crystal methamphetamine or amyl nitrite (2.
What does URAI stand for?
URAI stands for Unprotected Receptive Anal Intercourse (sexual behavior research)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of URAI
- University of Rochester Atomic Energy Project
- Union Régionale des Associations Familiales
- United Rebelion Armed Forces (Czech paintball group)
- User Registry Adapter Framework
- Utility Relocation Assistance Funding (Louisiana)
- You Are A Freak
- Undergraduate Research Advisory Group (Georgia Institute of Technology)
- Urban Renewal Advisory Group (Westside Study; Portland Development Commission; Portland, OR)
- Users Requirement Advisory Group
- International Conference on Ubiquitous Robots and Ambient Intelligence
- Ultimate Reality and Meaning
- Ultra-Reliable Aircraft Modeling
- Utility-Related Abatement Measure (Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection)
- Uranium Corporation of Madagascar
- Ukrainian Research and Academic Network
- UMTS (Universal Mobile Telecommunication System) Radio Access Network
- Universal Research Archive of Networked Information in Astronomy
- Unsteady Reynolds-Averaged Navier-Stokes
- Undergraduate Research Apprentice Program
- Undergraduate Research Awards Program (various universities)
Samples in periodicals archive:
At 6-month and 1-year follow-ups, participants reported approximately one or fewer occasions of unprotected receptive anal intercourse in the previous 6 months, compared with two or three occasions reported at baseline.