With the rapid development and increased acquisition of unmanned systems over the last decade, these roadmap catalogs provided a useful but quickly outdated DoD unmanned systems snapshot, encompassing not only unmanned aircraft systems but unmanned ground vehicles and unmanned maritime systems.
What does UAS stand for?
UAS stands for Unmanned Aircraft System (US DoD)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of UAS
We have 155 other meanings of UAS in our Acronym Attic
- United Agro Society (Sri Lanka)
- Universidad Autónoma de Sinaloa (Sinaloa, México)
- University Administrative Services (various locations)
- University Air Squadron (part of the British RAF)
- University of Agricultural Sciences, Bangalore
- University of Alaska Southeast
- University of Applied Sciences
- Unloading Auger System
- Unmanned Aerial Surveillance
- Unmanned Aerial System
Samples in periodicals archive:
has bagged $35 million worth orders from the Israel Ministry of Defense for development of advanced features for Unmanned Aircraft Systems, to be supplied within three years.
First of all, there are control function of unmanned aircraft system with a help of which it is possible to control both the maintenance condition of objects their safety and operation.
AAI has been a global leader in tactical unmanned aircraft system intelligence-gathering technologies over the past three decades.
9789058506450 Unmanned aircraft systems (drones) and law.