Air Force Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Battlelab (UAVB) at Nellis Air Force Base in Nev.
What does UAVB stand for?
UAVB stands for Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Battlelab (USAF)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Urban Assault Vehicle
- User Antenna View
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Ground Station Module
- Unmanned Aerial/Airborne Vehicle - Close
- Unmanned Aerial/Airborne Vehicle - Close Ground Control Station
- Unmanned Aerial/Airborne Vehicle - Close Range
- Unmanned Aerial/Airborne Vehicle - Endurance
- Unmanned Aerial/Airborne Vehicle - Mission Planning and Control Station
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicle-Medium Range
- Unmanned Aerial/Airborne Vehicle - Short Range
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Competition
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Hunter Training Device
- Une Autre Voix Juive (French: Another Jewish Voice)
- Universal Analog Voice Module (telephony device)
- Unknown Artist Virtual Museum (art project)
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Operator
- Universal Aerial Video Platform
- Universal Adaptive Vector Quantization
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicle for Surveillance
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Synthetic Aperture Radar
Samples in periodicals archive:
This established the initial six battlelabs: 1) Air Expeditionary Force (AEF) Battlelab, 2) Command and Control Battlelab (C2B), 3) Force Protection Battlelab, 4) Information Warfare Battlelab, 5) Space Battlelab, and 6) Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Battlelab.
This flight test was the next phase under Geneva's current contract with the Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR) and the United States Air Force Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Battlelab (UAVB).