He was recognized throughout the Defense Department and industry for his advanced ideas and contributions in the development of unmanned aerial target vehicle systems.
What does UAT stand for?
UAT stands for Unmanned Aerial Target
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of UAT
We have 44 other meanings of UAT in our Acronym Attic
- Unit Allocation Type
- Unit Auxiliary Transformer
- United American Technology (Oklahoma)
- Universal Access Terminal (Sprint)
- Universal Access Transceiver
- Universal Avionics Tester
- Universally Accessible Toilet (rail transport)
- Universidad Autonoma de Tamaulipas
- University of Advancing Technology (Tempe, Arizona)
- University of Alabama at Tuscaloosa
- Until Advised by the Tower
- Urban Assault Team
- Urine Antigen Test (infectious disease test)
- Usage Analysis Tool (Xerox)
- User Acceptance Test
- User Acceptance Testing
- User Authentication Trap
- Ultra Advanced Technology Attachment (aka Ultra DMA)
- Urban Arterial Trust Account (Washington Department of Transportation)
- Us Against the Archers (band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
One of the squadron's most versatile aircraft is the QF-4 Phantom II, which can be conventionally piloted as a test platform or flown via remote control as an unmanned aerial target.