The Policing Board yesterday gave the green light for the so-called unmanned aerial systems to be deployed at the event in Co Fermanagh in June.
What does UAS stand for?
UAS stands for Unmanned Aerial System
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UAS
We have 155 other meanings of UAS in our Acronym Attic
- Uniformed Army Scientists
- United Agro Society (Sri Lanka)
- Universidad Autónoma de Sinaloa (Sinaloa, México)
- University Administrative Services (various locations)
- University Air Squadron (part of the British RAF)
- University of Agricultural Sciences, Bangalore
- University of Alaska Southeast
- University of Applied Sciences
- Unloading Auger System
- Unmanned Aerial Surveillance
Samples in periodicals archive:
Contract awarded for ils ancillary support requirements at the unmanned aerial systems.
This is one of the many coastal and marine science applications for unmanned aerial systems technology.
The Shadow 200 Tactical Unmanned Aerial System has officially commenced operations in Afghanistan, providing an enhanced capability to the International Security Assistance Force.
4 lbs, it's specifically designed for demanding applications such as tactical Unmanned Aerial Systems where size and payload weight are at a premium.
Determining the Type of Aircraft to Use The Army Aviation Center of Excellence (USAACE) at Fort Rucker, Alabama, has a cargo unmanned aerial system working group to which the Army Sustainment Center of Excellence at Fort Lee, Virginia, has contributed logistics subject-matter expertise.
The material is written from a civilian, operational perspective aimed at those who will be making decisions about the deployment of unmanned aerial systems.
Department of Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano announced today that the Unmanned Aerial System, or UAS, will begin its initial flight out of Corpus Christi and fill in the gaps left by drones that only patrol from California to West Texas.