The range in prices in the latest AAA survey for unleaded regular is 44 cents, from a low of $3.
What does ULR stand for?
ULR stands for Unleaded Regular (gasoline)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ULR
We have 30 other meanings of ULR in our Acronym Attic
- Ultra Long Range Aircraft
- Ultra Long Reach (fiber)
- Unassigned Land Reserve
- Uncorrelated Low-Rank
- Uninsured Loss Recovery (insurance)
- Union Learning Representative
- Unique Leader Records (Los Osos, CA)
- Unit Leaf Rate
- Université de La Rochelle (French: University of La Rochelle; France)
- University Learning Requirement
- Update Location Request
- Upward Light Ratio (luminaire measurement)
- Union Labor Retirement Association (est. 1962; Portland, OR)
- United Labrador Retriever Association (dog club)
- University-Linked Retirement Community
- Utah Learning Resource Center (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Uzsienio Lietuviu Remimo Centras (Lithuanian: Lithuanian Foreign Support Center; Lithuania)
- Upper Limb Reduction Deficiency
- University of Lethbridge Research Fund (Canada)
- University of Louisville Research Foundation
Samples in periodicals archive:
8 liters) of unleaded regular gasoline was just above $2.
From 1994 to September 2004, diesel prices have tracked closely with unleaded regular gasoline, sometimes a little higher, sometimes a little lower.
market cannot be compared to Europe, where more than 50% of the vehicle population is powered by diesel engines, because (1) diesel fuel costs more than unleaded regular gasoline in the U.
The range in prices in the latest AAA survey for unleaded regular is 36 cents, from a low of $3.