Halevy has also been charged with assault, trespass, resisting arrest, harassment, and unlawful possession of marijuana.
What does UPM stand for?
UPM stands for Unlawful Possession of Marijuana
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of UPM
We have 90 other meanings of UPM in our Acronym Attic
- Universal Password Manager (software)
- Universal Port with Modem Tester
- Universal Project Milestone (US VA)
- Universidad Politécnica de Madrid
- Universiti Putra Malaysia
- University of Petroleum and Minerals (Saudi Arabia)
- University of the Philippines - Manila
- University of the Philippines - Mindanao
- University of the Philippines Mountaineers
- University Press of Mississippi (est. 1970)
- Up Memory
- Upper Peninsula of Michigan
- Urban Political Machine
- Urban Pollution Management
- User Profile Management
- Utah Provo Mission
- Uganda Private Midwives Association (now Uganda Private Midwives Organisation)
- Ukrainian Project Management Association
- Undesirable Plant Management Act (est. 1990; weed control; Colorado)
- Unified Power Management Architecture (wireless sensor networks)
Samples in periodicals archive:
: 40, on a Eugene warrant for conspiracy to deliver marijuana, unlawful possession of marijuana, unlawful possession of methamphetamine and unlawful delivery of methamphetamine; and additional charges of unlawful possession and delivery of methamphetamine.
He was indicted the following year on charges of trafficking in marijuana, unlawful cultivation of marijuana and unlawful possession of marijuana with intent to distribute.
: 29, on a Myrtle Creek warrant for a probation violation on an original charge of unlawful possession of marijuana.
: 27, on a warrant for first-degree theft; and on an additional charge of unlawful possession of marijuana.
: 40, on charges of possession of methamphetamine and unlawful possession of marijuana.
: 43, on a Lane County warrant for a probation violation on an original charge of unlawful possession of methamphetamine and unlawful possession of marijuana.
Officers found 38-year-old Antonio Chavez-Cisneros inside a tent at the site and arrested him on charges of unlawful manufacture of marijuana, unlawful possession of marijuana and unlawful possession of cocaine, police said.