Some 27 prisoners accused of unlawful assembly and lese majeste went on a hunger strike over the last few days.
What does 1820 stand for?
1820 stands for Unlawful Assembly (police radio code; New Zealand)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Unlawful Possess Knife (police radio code; New Zealand)
- Fail to Provide Necessities of Life (police radio code; New Zealand)
- Threatening To Damage Property (police radio code; New Zealand)
- Seventeenth Amendment
- Number Symbolizing Life in Judaism
- Robbery Not in Progress - business (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- Group Assemblies (police radio code; New Zealand)
- Rioting (police radio code; New Zealand)
- Crimes against Personal Privacy (police radio code; New Zealand)
- Harassment (police radio code; New Zealand)
- Participation and Association Offences (police radio code; New Zealand)
- Participates in Criminal Group (police radio code; New Zealand)
- Murder/Death/Kill (gaming clan)
- Police radio code for murder
- 18 Above (Canadian movie rating)
- Eighteenth Amendment
- Octodecimo (book paper size)
- Robbery Not in Progress - person (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The case relates to rioting, unlawful assembly and use of force to obstruct public servants from discharging their duty and damaging public property filed against them after protests on August 26 last year.
Mr Renshaw, a Flint town councillor and college lecturer faced charges of affray and unlawful assembly at the time of the dispute.
The case was registered under IPC Sections 147 (punishment for rioting), 149 (every member of unlawful assembly guilty of offence committed in prosecution of common object), 323 (punishment for voluntarily causing hurt) and 504 (intentional insult with intent to provoke breach of peace).
The petitioners submitted in their bail application that an FIR was registered at Sialkot Sadar Police Station against them with other co-accused on August 8, 2010 wherein it was alleged that they after forming an unlawful assembly had murdered two young boys namely Mughees Sajjad and Muneeb Sajjad in a cruel manner.