A Romney win would only have added an unknown variable to that success.
What does Q stand for?
Q stands for Unknown Variable
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of Q
- Ranger-Lark Division (US Navy)
- Second Heartbeat Wave
- Set of Rational Numbers (math)
- Squall (weather reports)
- Stinson Aircraft Corporation (US Navy)
- Stream flow or discharge (geologic term)
- Unit of Dynamic Pressure
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (US Military aerospace vehicle)
- US DoT tire speed rating (99 mph)
- Qualifications Card (US Navy)
- Quintana Roo (postcode, Mexico)
- Question & Answer
- Quick and Dirty
- Quill & Dagger (Cornell University honor society)
- Quarantine and Pre-Shipment
- Quality and Quantity (marketing)
- Quality & Regulatory
Samples in periodicals archive:
It's all about blood and power, while the human soul is but an unknown variable in the equation.
With so many unknown variables it is difficult to predict with any confidence they will be the last club standing at the end of the season - especially given how difficult Worcester found it.
Because the bacteria do not cause cattle to show clinical symptoms of illness, and due to other unknown variables, they can be hard to detect within the cattle and their environment.
There are many clues already to the eventual outcome but like all thrillers it is the unknown variables that hold the answer.
Throw in the still as yet relatively unknown variable of the new Pirelli tyres, and it is no wonder Button fears chaos.
However, we are left with many unknown variables that will determine the final outcome.