The identity of the victim is unknown at present and it is unclear whether they were a civilian or military adviser.
What does UAP stand for?
UAP stands for Unknown At Present
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of UAP
We have 91 other meanings of UAP in our Acronym Attic
- Universal Adaptive Processor
- Universal Availibility of Publications (Library)
- Universidad Adventista Del Plata (Spanish: River Plate Adventist University; Libertador San Martín, Argentina)
- Universidad Alas Peruanas (Peruvian university)
- University Academic Program (Canada)
- University Affiliated Program
- University Assistance Program (various universities)
- University of Alberta Press (Canada)
- University of Asia and the Pacific (Pasig City, Philippines)
- University of Asia Pacific (Dhaka, Bangladesh)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Atco Cymru chair Richard Cope said: "Three authorities in South Wales are currently investigating the fraudulent use of passes, the result of which, although unknown at present, may conclude that a prosec-ution will be brought.
12) The cost of the pier is unknown at present because the design and position of the pier is not yet known.
Reserves in the Joann accumulation are unknown at present and will be determined once the well has flowed for a sustained period and the remaining three sands are flow tested.
The stores where the new opticians' will open remains unknown at present.
The cause of prostate cancer is unknown at present.
An unknown at present is how the affectsofageneralelection,winor lose,will impact on tax policies, andwhere capital gains tax is set to go.
Certainly, Madi and his comrades will resort to the judiciary to appeal the decision and will undertake another political and legal struggle, whose results are unknown at present.