The Young Adult Fertility and Sexuality Survey (YAFS II) conducted by the University of the Philippines Population Institute (UPPI) in 1994 reported that among pregnant teenagers in the country, 16% had induced abortions, greater than the number of delivery cases.
What does UPPI stand for?
UPPI stands for University of the Philippines Population Institute
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UPPI
- User Group for Process Simulation European research + Device Simulation (EU research project)
- Universal Post-Primary Education and Training (Ministry of Education & Sports; Uganda)
- Union Professionnelle Peinture Finitions (French: Professional Paint Finishes Union)
- UP (University of the Philippines) Provident Fund
- University of the Philippines Provident Fund, Inc
- User Part Protocol Handler, Traffic
- Uninterruptible Power Products, Inc. (Friendship, WI)
- Unione Piccoli Proprietari Immobiliari (Italian: Union of Small Building Owners)
- United Petroleum Products Inc. (Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada)
- United Pharmacy Partners, Inc.
- Usaha Peningkatan Pendapatan Keluarga Sejahtera (Indonesian business program)
- Uniform Policy Provision Law
- University Park Public Library (University Park, TX)
- Upstream Petroleum Pty. Ltd. (Australia)
- Ultimate ParaPara Masters
- Union of Palestinian Pharmaceutical Manufacturers
- Universal Program Participation Model
- Universal Publishing Production Music
- Upright Posture Position of the Mandible
- United Parent Project Muscular Dystrophy