A[yen] Institutions that participated in the tour included Carleton University, Columbia College, Dalhousie University, Mac-Ewan University, Ryerson University, Saint Mary's University, Seneca College, Sheridan Institute of Technology Advanced Learning, St John's International School, University of Alberta, University of Manitoba, University of the Fraser Valley, University of Waterloo and Vancouver Island University.
What does UFV stand for?
UFV stands for University of the Fraser Valley (Canada)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UFV
We have 4 other meanings of UFV in our Acronym Attic
- Upgrade for Uplift (Washington, DC)
- Utility Flight Unit (US Navy)
- United Firefighters Union Australia
- Usual Fat/Usual Cholesterol
- Urban Forestry and Urban Greening (journal)
- Udruzenje Filmskih Umetnika Srbije (Serbian: Association of Film Artists of Serbia; Serbia)
- Ufficio Federale di Veterinaria
- Union France Valais (French: France-Valais Union; Switzerland)
- Universidad Francisco de Vitoria (Spanish university)
- Universidade Federal de Viçosa (Federal University of Viçosa-Brazil)
- User Friendly Version
- United Female Veterans of America (Aberdeen, MD)
- University Film and Video Association
- User Functional Value Added
- University Film and Video Foundation
- University of Florida Veterinary Medical Center (Gainesville, FL)
- Ukrainian Fashion Week (Kiev, Ukraine)
- Unabhängige und Freie Wählergemeinschaft (German: Independent Voters and Free Community; Germany)
- Unaccounted for Water (water distribution network)
- Unfed Female Weight
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Pacific Region Conference was held on 04 May 2013 at a new venue, "The Aboriginal Gathering Place" that is part of the University of the Fraser Valley on the former Canadian Forces Base grounds.
Joining representatives from the University of Lethbridge at the June meeting were 15 Canadian schools that are part of the consortium, including the University of Regina, University of Manitoba, Nipissing University, University of the Fraser Valley, Lakehead University, Vancouver Island University and Nicola Valley Institute of Technology.
The partnerships vary," said Peucker-Ehrenbrink, "from large science institutions like East China Normal University to smaller institutions like the University of the Fraser Valley, where undergraduates sample the Fraser every other week.
Ron Dart teaches at the University of the Fraser Valley in Abbotsford, B.
These days, Dakers is a new dad - son Griffin was born last month - and lives in Vancouver, British Columbia, where he is attending school to study architecture at the University of the Fraser Valley and working as an instructor at a goalie school.
Dental Hygiene School prize of $2,000 to University of the Fraser Valley Dental Hygiene Program, Chilliwack, BC
20 and 21, 2009 I attended the first "Social Justice conference" staged by the BC Teachers' Federation (BCTF) at University of the Fraser Valley (UFV) in Abbotsford.