He served there, with distinction, until retiring in January 1985 from the then University of Zimbabwe.
What does UZIM stand for?
UZIM stands for University of Zimbabwe
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Unie van Zuid-Amerikaanse Naties (Dutch: Union of South American Nations)
- Uzbekistan Airways (ICAO code)
- Ultimate Zip Cracker (password retrieval; VDG Software)
- Unibertsitate Zerbitzuetarako Euskal Ikastetxea (Basque: Basque Center for Terminology and Lexicography; Spain)
- University of Zurich (Zurich, Switerland)
- Centre of Hydrometeorological Service at Cabinet of Minister's of Republic of Uzbekistan
- Unieke Zorgverlener Identificatie (Dutch: Caring Unique Identification)
- Unione Zoologica Italiana
- Universal Zealots, Inc. (gaming)
- Upheaval-Zombie Infestation (gaming)
- United Zo Indigenous People (India)
- Unsaturated Zone Monitoring
- Uzzi Mods (gaming console modification web site)
- University of Zagreb Medical School (Croatia)
- United Zero Network (gaming clan)
- Universal Zulu Nation
- Unsaturated Zone
- United Zeolite Products (First American Scientific Corp.)
- Uniunea Ziaristilor Profesionisti (din Româia)
- Urease and Zirconium Phosphate (biochemistry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In a lecture at the University of Zimbabwe, she said she did "support the basic principle of land reform, and I am happy that many small farmers have now managed to acquire viable farms .
He holds a Bachelor of Business Studies (Hons) degree from the University of Zimbabwe, a Master of Business Administration (Finance) from the American University, Washington, DC and is an Advanced Management Programme graduate of Harvard Business School.
The Human Rights Commission is headed by a former dean of the University of Zimbabwe law school, Reginald Austin, while the Electoral Commission is chaired by high court judge Simpson Mutambanengwe.
The work of editing these texts was carried out by Roberts, formerly professor of history at the University of Zimbabwe.
Joseph Kurebgwa, an analyst at the University of Zimbabwe, told the AFP the country was now "in a situation of paralysis".