TUNIS (TAP) - The American University of Wyoming will offer up to five Tunisian undergraduate students in-state tuition for the term of their degree programme, not to exceed five years, beginning in fall of 2012, U.
What does UDub stand for?
UDub stands for University of Wyoming (slang)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of UDub
We have 1 other meaning of UDub in our Acronym Attic
- Upside Down the World (religious)
- Utility Dog Tracker Excellent (AKC title)
- Underwater Demolition Unit
- Uniformity of Dosage Units
- Union Deutscher Unternehmensberater (German: Union of German Management Consultants)
- Unione Degli Universitari (Italian: Union of Universities; various locations)
- Unionist Democratic Union (Tunisia)
- Upper Deck Uniforms (sports cards)
- University of Washington (slang)
- University of Wisconsin
- User-Determined User Busy
- Undesirable Discharge, Unfitness (US Navy)
- Ulster Democratic Unionist Party (Northern Ireland)
- University of Durham (UK)
- University Dial-Up Service (Australia)
- UNSW Dial Up Service (Australia)
- Ulric de Varens (French perfumes)
- Ulster Defence Volunteers (Northern Ireland, UK)
- Uniao do Vegetal
- Union der Vertriebenen (German: Union of Expellees)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ludwig received her doctoral degree from the University of Wyoming in postsecondary and adult education.
Introduction In fall 2003, I accepted a position that required me to adapt a core professional and technical writing course at the University of Wyoming (UW) to a virtual classroom.
edu/theatre Deadline: 03/01/2006; Number awarded: 6-8 University of Wyoming Department of Theatre and Dance Mel Claridge; Laramie, WY 307.
Taylor of University of Wyoming in Laramie and Rebecca Irwin of Dartmouth College in Hanover, N.
He said, 'Everywhere I move, it seems like I get sucked into the drug scene,'" recalled Tina LaBrie, who befriended Shepard at the University of Wyoming.