Annual Review of State Pain Policies 2000, Pain & Policy Study Group, University of Wisconsin Comprehensive Cancer Center (http://www.
What does UWCCC stand for?
UWCCC stands for University of Wisconsin Comprehensive Cancer Center
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Utah Wrestling Coaches Association (West Jordan, UT)
- United World College of the Adriatic (Italy)
- Underwater Coincidence Counter (plutonium emissions)
- United Way of Camden County (New Jersey)
- United Way of Central Carolinas (Wadesboro, NC)
- Universal Wireless Communication Consortium
- University of Wales College Cardiff (also known as Cardiff University, UWC)
- University of Waterloo Cycling Club (Canada)
- University of Wisconsin Center for Cooperatives
- United World Chinese Commercial Bank
- United Way of Clark Champaign and Madison Counties (Ohio)
- United Way Career Counseling Program
- UC (Uncacheable) WC (Write-Combining) Cacheability Control Register (computing)
- United Way California Capital Region (Sacramento, CA)
- United World College of Costa Rica
- Uintah Water Conservancy District (Utah)
- Underground Water Conservation District
- United Water Conservation District (Santa Paula, CA)
- United Way of the Coastal Empire (Georgia)
- University of Wyoming Cooperative Extension Service
Samples in periodicals archive:
But consumption of sport-caught fish by fishing enthusiasts and those with whom they share their catch may expose these people to chemicals that affect development of breast cancer in some women, according to a study by University of Wisconsin Comprehensive Cancer Center staff scientist Jane McElroy and colleagues [EHP 112:156-162].
An oncologist at the University of Wisconsin Comprehensive Cancer Center in Madison, Schink widened the scope of his Web-based service to include more problematic second-guessing of a patient's cancer prognosis and recommended treatment strategy.