Those who texted more than 100 times a day were 30 per cent less likely to feel strongly that leading an ethical, principled life was important to them, in comparison to those who texted 50 times or less a day, according to the University of Winnipeg study Higher texting frequency was also consistently associated with higher levels of ethnic prejudice.
What does U OF W stand for?
U OF W stands for University of Winnipeg (Canada)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of U OF W
- Univesity of Manitoba (Canada)
- University of Oklahoma
- University of Pennsylvania
- University of Pittsburgh
- University of Regina (Sasketchewan, Canada)
- University of Richmond
- University of Rochester
- University of South Carolina
- University of Toronto
- University of Waterloo (Canada)
- University of Vienna, Austria
- Usage and Attitude (market research studies)
- Usual & Customary
- Ulster & Delaware Railroad
- Unity & Devision (London punk folk band)
- Up and Down
- Urea and Electrolytes
- Undertaker and Kane (pro wrestling tag team)
- Uppercase and Lowercase
- Upper and Lower Case (International Journal of Typographics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Boulanger starred with her high school basketball team, the University of Winnipeg Collegiate, this past year.
Investing in capital projects at the University of Manitoba, University of Winnipeg, Brandon University, College universitaire de Saint-Boniface, University College of the North, Assiniboine Community College and Red River College.
Tom Faulkner, The University of Winnipeg, Winnipeg, MN, Canada
com (Staff) A new commercial research centre at the University of Winnipeg intends to build a bridge between academia and business, which may stimulate economic activity in Manitoba further down the road.
Janis Thiessen is a Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council Postdoctoral Fellow in the department of history at the University of Winnipeg (2009-2011) and a teacher at Westgate Mennonite Collegiate.
Two years ago, Joyce received an Honorary Doctorate of Law from the University of Winnipeg.