Mamishev of the University of Washington in Seattle, who leads the group that came up with the device.
What does UDub stand for?
UDub stands for University of Washington (slang)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of UDub
We have 1 other meaning of UDub in our Acronym Attic
- Urban Discipleship Training School (Youth with a Mission; Garden Valley, TX)
- Upper Delaware Trout Unlimited (Long Eddy, NY)
- Upside Down the World (religious)
- Utility Dog Tracker Excellent (AKC title)
- Underwater Demolition Unit
- Uniformity of Dosage Units
- Union Deutscher Unternehmensberater (German: Union of German Management Consultants)
- Unione Degli Universitari (Italian: Union of Universities; various locations)
- Unionist Democratic Union (Tunisia)
- Upper Deck Uniforms (sports cards)
- University of Wisconsin
- University of Wyoming (slang)
- User-Determined User Busy
- Undesirable Discharge, Unfitness (US Navy)
- Ulster Democratic Unionist Party (Northern Ireland)
- University of Durham (UK)
- University Dial-Up Service (Australia)
- UNSW Dial Up Service (Australia)
- Ulric de Varens (French perfumes)
- Ulster Defence Volunteers (Northern Ireland, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Brooke started in the PSE program at the University of Washington in the fall of 2003.
The many scientists researching HIV, liver disease and other subjects at the University of Washington can now use Spotfire Inc.
At the same time, the State legislature began a series of public hearings regarding the issue of behavioral problems at the University of Washington and other 4-year schools in the State.
Truelove is Associate Professor and Chairman, Department of Oral Medicine and Co-Director, DECOD, University of Washington.