oGLENYS KINNOCK, Member of the European Parliament, was educated at Holyhead Comprehensive School and graduated from the University of Wales College Cardiff with a degree in education and history.
What does UWCC stand for?
UWCC stands for University of Wales College Cardiff (also known as Cardiff University, UWC)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UWCC
We have 7 other meanings of UWCC in our Acronym Attic
- University of the Western Cape
- University of the Western Cape Aquatics (Belleville, Western Cape, South Africa)
- University of Washington Consulting Association
- Upper West Commerce Association (Ghana)
- Utah Wrestling Coaches Association (West Jordan, UT)
- United World College of the Adriatic (Italy)
- Underwater Coincidence Counter (plutonium emissions)
- United Way of Camden County (New Jersey)
- United Way of Central Carolinas (Wadesboro, NC)
- Universal Wireless Communication Consortium
- University of Waterloo Cycling Club (Canada)
- University of Wisconsin Center for Cooperatives
- United World Chinese Commercial Bank
- University of Wisconsin Comprehensive Cancer Center
- United Way of Clark Champaign and Madison Counties (Ohio)
- United Way Career Counseling Program
- UC (Uncacheable) WC (Write-Combining) Cacheability Control Register (computing)
- United Way California Capital Region (Sacramento, CA)
- United World College of Costa Rica
- Uintah Water Conservancy District (Utah)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Born in Ystalyfera, Swansea, in October 1941, Professor Evans studied botany at the University of Wales College Cardiff where he committed himself to mycology, the study of fungi.
The title came as result of her putting her lab work as a chemistry student at the University of Wales College Cardiff to good use with Coventry company Firm Footing Floorcare during a summer placement as part of the STEPs scheme.