Quest is a research centre, part of the Humanities and Science department at the University of Wales College, Newport (UWCN) which has been working with Newport council to examine public awareness of household rubbish disposal and attitudes towards it.
What does UWCN stand for?
UWCN stands for University of Wales College, Newport
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UWCN
We have 1 other meaning of UWCN in our Acronym Attic
- Ultra Wide Cradle Kit
- UEFA (Union of European Football Associations) Women's Champions League
- United Way of Central Louisiana (Alexandria, LA)
- Uganda Women Concern Ministry (est. 1991; Uganda)
- United Way of Central Maryland (Baltimore, MD)
- United Way of Central Massachusetts (Worcester, MA)
- United World College Maastricht (Netherlands)
- University of Wales College of Medicine
- University of Washington Continuing Medical Education
- Underwater Communication Network
- United Way of Central New Mexico
- United Way of Central Ohio (Columbus)
- United Way of the Capital Region
- United Way Community Services
- University of Warwick Computing Society
- University of Waterloo Computer Science
- Waterford Kamhlaba United World College of Southern Africa (Mbabane, Swaziland)
- United World College of South East Asia (Singapore)
- University of Wisconsin Cold Storage Solution
- United Way of Central Texas (Temple, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The collective, who have just seen their first song reach number 32 in the charts, have been booked to perform at University of Wales College, Newport, May Ball tomorrow.
I still maintain that women in Wales are disadvantaged by 'the old boys networks', but reaching the top of your profession in politics, business and the law is made more difficult still by the responsibilities women have to rear children, and to care for elderly relatives,' she told a meeting at the Caerleon campus of University of Wales College, Newport.
Fourteen prospective teacher trainees sampled life at the chalkface when they returned to the classroom in a teacher taster day event run by the University of Wales College, Newport.
The Secondary Teaching Taster day, which was organised by the University of Wales College, Newport (UWCN), included a visit to Trevethin Community School where the would-be teachers observed lessons.
The newly validated MSc in Strategic Supply Chain Management programme at the University of Wales College, Newport (UWCN) has been accredited by the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply.
The latest figures show the number of people applying for undergraduate courses at the University of Wales College, Newport, has risen from 2025 to 2366.