Dr Richard Penketh, a consultant obstetrician and gynaecologist at the University of Wales, Cardiff, recently described the neonatal cot crisis in Wales as a "distressing situation" that was getting worse.
What does UWC stand for?
UWC stands for University of Wales, Cardiff (institution of higher education in Cardiff, Wales, UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UWC
We have 60 other meanings of UWC in our Acronym Attic
- Upper Water Bearing Zone
- Ulster Workers Council
- Ultimate Warrior Challenge (mixed martial arts cage fighting)
- Unanimous Written Consent
- United Workers Congress
- United World Chart (popular music ranking)
- United World Colleges (international college network)
- Universal Wireless Communications
- Universal Wireless Consortium
- University of the Western Cape (RSA)
- University of Wisconsin Colleges
- University Writing Center
- University Writing Committee (various locations)
- Urban Water Council
- Urban Water Cycle
- United Way of Central Alabama (Birmingham, AL)
- United Way of the Capital Area
- United World College of the Atlantic (Wales, UK)
- University of the Western Cape
- University of the Western Cape Aquatics (Belleville, Western Cape, South Africa)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Llanrumney is also home to the University of Wales, Cardiff playing fields.
Researchers at the University of Wales, Cardiff, blame the epidemic on high-energy sunspots which brought cosmic dust into the Earth's atmosphere.
Yesterday another girl student at the University of Wales, Cardiff, was rushed to hospital.
Dr John Richards taught at the University of Wales, Cardiff, and wrote five books following his retirement, including Maritime Wales and A History of Airships.
Dr Gregory Maio, of the University of Wales, Cardiff, said the funeral satisfied a deep-seated need in people to experience emotion.