Box 800168, University of Virginia School of Medicine, Charlottesville, VA 22908.
What does UVASOM stand for?
UVASOM stands for University of Virginia School of Medicine (Charlottesville, VA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Ukiah Valley Area Plan (California)
- University of Virginia Press (Charlottesville, VA)
- University of Virginia Reactor (Charlottesville, VA)
- Upper Valley Amateur Radio Club (Fairborn, OH)
- Ultraviolet Absorption Spectroscopy
- Unit Vehicle Authorization Summary (US Postal Service)
- University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences (est. 1882; Lahore, Pakistan)
- University Volkswagen Audi Seattle (Seattle, WA)
- Urban Village Arts Series (Lowell, MA)
- Ultra Violet Laser
- University of Victoria Assistive Technology (Canada)
- Ultrasound Velocity Through Bone (osteoporosis)
- Ultraviolet B
- Union Volksbank Vöcklamarkt (Austrian soccer club)
- Unterduck-Verdampfer-Brunnen (system used to treat contaminated groundwater)
- Uterine Venous Blood
- Upper Valley Business and Education Partnership (Hanover, NH)
- Umbilical Vein Blood Flow
- United Veterans Beacon House (Pennsylvania)
- Ultraviolet Bremsstrahlung Isochromat Spectroscopy
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is a graduate of Princeton University and the University of Virginia School of Medicine.
Pearson * * University of Virginia School of Medicine, Charlottesville, Virginia, USA Address for correspondence: Fern R.
It employs physicians who work at the University of Virginia School of Medicine (Medical School).
An APHA member, Sowder received his medical degree from the University of Virginia School of Medicine in 1932.
Researchers at the University of Virginia School of Medicine (Charlottesville, VA) have a created a new online search engine, relemed.