Additionally, he had been Guest Professor of Philosophy at the University of Vienna, Austria.
What does U VIENNA stand for?
U VIENNA stands for University of Vienna, Austria
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- University of Oklahoma
- University of Pennsylvania
- University of Pittsburgh
- University of Regina (Sasketchewan, Canada)
- University of Richmond
- University of Rochester
- University of South Carolina
- University of Toronto
- University of Waterloo (Canada)
- University of Winnipeg (Canada)
- Usage and Attitude (market research studies)
- Usual & Customary
- Ulster & Delaware Railroad
- Unity & Devision (London punk folk band)
- Up and Down
- Urea and Electrolytes
- Undertaker and Kane (pro wrestling tag team)
- Uppercase and Lowercase
- Upper and Lower Case (International Journal of Typographics)
- Utilities and Offsites
Samples in periodicals archive:
The study was a collaboration between researchers from the University of Auckland, New Zealand, the University of Cambridge, UK and the University of Vienna, Austria, the BBC reported.
NKP-1339 was discovered by Professor Bernhard Keppler, University of Vienna, Austria.
Muller, MD, is professor of medical chemistry at the University of Vienna, Austria.
VATICAN CITY -- Only people in rich countries fret over and spend millions of dollars on so-called "nondiseases" such as wrinkles, cellulite and even boredom, said Markus Hengstschlager, professor of genetics at the Medical University of Vienna, Austria, during of a Feb.
EUROCALL 2004 will be at the University of Vienna, Austria, 1-4 September 2004.
Experimental studies suggest that these variations may contribute to the expression of some symptoms in conditions such as allergic disorders and cancer, as well as have an influence on the metabolism of certain drugs," explains Erwin Tschachler, professor of dermatology, University of Vienna, Austria, and Scientific Director of CERIES.
A DAB of citrus perfume could help take the stress out of visiting the dentist, according to a study from the Neurological Clinic at the University of Vienna, Austria.