LAHORE -- Pakistan Veterinary Medical Council (PVMC) has granted accreditation to College of Veterinary and Animal Sciences (CVAS) Jhang of the University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences (UVAS).
What does UVAS stand for?
UVAS stands for University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences (est. 1882; Lahore, Pakistan)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UVAS
We have 2 other meanings of UVAS in our Acronym Attic
- Ultra Violet Auroral Imager (project)
- Unione Vela Altura Italiana (Italian sailing club)
- University of Virginia Art Museum
- Upstate Venture Association of New York
- Ukiah Valley Area Plan (California)
- University of Virginia Press (Charlottesville, VA)
- University of Virginia Reactor (Charlottesville, VA)
- Upper Valley Amateur Radio Club (Fairborn, OH)
- Ultraviolet Absorption Spectroscopy
- Unit Vehicle Authorization Summary (US Postal Service)
- University Volkswagen Audi Seattle (Seattle, WA)
- Urban Village Arts Series (Lowell, MA)
- Ultra Violet Laser
- University of Virginia School of Medicine (Charlottesville, VA)
- University of Victoria Assistive Technology (Canada)
- Ultrasound Velocity Through Bone (osteoporosis)
- Ultraviolet B
- Union Volksbank Vöcklamarkt (Austrian soccer club)
- Unterduck-Verdampfer-Brunnen (system used to treat contaminated groundwater)
- Uterine Venous Blood
Samples in periodicals archive:
Prof Dr Richard Pursley, Dairy Reproduction scientist at Michigan State University USA said speaking through video link at a consultative workshop on "New approaches of Estrus Synchronization to enhance fertility in Dairy animals" held at conference room of the University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences (UVAS) here on Saturday.
LAHORE, October 16, 2011 (Balochistan Times): Two universities of the United States (US) are willing to offer a split degree programme in collaboration with the University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences (UVAS) to post-graduate students to conduct their research.