He continued his studies at the University of Vermont and graduated with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in English in 1989.
What does UVM stand for?
UVM stands for University of Vermont
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UVM
We have 24 other meanings of UVM in our Acronym Attic
- Und Viele/s Mehr (German: And Many/Much More)
- Uniform Version Model
- Unique Visitors Monthly (websites)
- Unique Visitors per Month (web analytics)
- Universal Verification Methodology (circuit design)
- Universal Virtual Machines (Microsoft)
- Universal Voice Module (Cisco)
- Universal Volume Manager (Hitachi Data Systems)
- Universidad del Valle de México
- Universitas Viridis Montis (University of the Green Mountains aka University of Vermont)
- University of Vermont Medium
- Urban Vector Map
- Utility Vegetation Management
- Universal Voice Module-Channelized (Cisco)
- Universal Voice Module-Unchannelized (Cisco)
- Ubuntu Volunteer Management Agency
- Ultraviolet Multiwavelength Absorptiometry
- UNIX Version Management Access
- Urinary vanillylmandelic acid
- User Virtual Memory Address
Samples in periodicals archive:
Help us celebrate our 20th anniversary at our Chapter Induction on October 14 at 7pm at the University of Vermont Waterman Lounge.
In this column, we hear from Vermont President Kitty Davis, NCTM The Vermont MTA's fall convention and competitive auditions were held October 6, 2004, at the University of Vermont n Burlington.
If we can learn how to accelerate old-growth-type structure in some of these younger forests, we could foster a broader array of biodiversity and boost ecosystem functions like carbon storage to offset global warming," says forest ecologist William Keeton of the University of Vermont.
He completed his residency training at the Peter Bent Brigham Hospital in Boston, the Brigham and Women's Hospital in Boston and the University of Vermont.
Emily Bernard is the author of Remember Me to Harlem: The Letters of Langston Hughes and Carl Van Vechten 1925-1964 and an assistant professor of English at the University of Vermont.