Tonello of the University of Udine in Italy and Masaaki Katayama of Nagoya University in Japan began the morning by outlining how the integration of existing electrical infrastructures are currently turning “Power Line Communications for the Smart Grid” into high-speed backbones for cost-effective home office networking, in-vehicle and videoconferencing communications.
What does UNIUD stand for?
UNIUD stands for University of Udine (Italy)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Navy Standard Unit Tracking
- Union Nationale des Industries de Transmissions Mécaniques (French: National Union of Industrial and Mechanical Transmissions)
- Unit Report
- Unit Status and Identity Report
- University Network Integrated Telecommunications System (The Ohio State University)
- Unbounded Nondeterministic Iterative Transformations
- Unified Nevada Information Technology for Youth (child welfare)
- United National Indian Tribal Youth, Inc.
- United Neighboring Interdependent Trusted Youth (est. 1994; North Adams, MA)
- United Neighbors in Touch with the Youth
- Universidad del Valle de Atemajac (university in Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico)
- Universal Automatic Computer (first mainframe computer for general business use; designed by Mauchly and Eckert)
- Université des Antilles et de la Guyane (French: University of the Antilles and Guyana)
- Universidade do Vale do Paraíba (São Paulo,Brazil)
- Universidade da Cidade (Rio de Janeiro, Brazil)
- [not an acronym] UNIX is a pun on MULTICS
- Uniplexed Information and Computing System
- Universal Info Exchange
Samples in periodicals archive:
Translation from the Italian By Anthony Robbins Vincenzo Della Mea is Assistant Professor of medical informatics at the University of Udine, Italy.
What Coolmation describes as "a revolutionary, centrifugal, oil-free compressor" is used on the latest series of Eurovent-certified R134A chillers from Rhoss of Italy in partnership with the University of Udine.
Capobianchi); and University of Udine, Udine, Italy (A.
Nivedita Agarwal, a research fellow at McLean Hospital of Harvard Medical School, Boston, and a resident in radiodiagnostics at the University of Udine (Italy).