The Nelson Mandela Drive (NMD) campus of the University which was previously known as the University of Transkei currently has a student enrollment of over 5,500 out of 25,000 student population in the three major campuses after the merger of the former Boarder Technikon, and the Eastern Cape Technikon with the former University of Transkei in 2002.
What does UNITRA stand for?
UNITRA stands for University of Transkei (South Africa)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Universidad Tecnologica de Mexico
- Universidad Tecnológica del Centro (University of Venezuela)
- Unión de Transportistas Terrestres de Guatemala (Union of Guatemalan Earth Workers)
- University of Tenaga Nasional
- Uncertainties and Interdisciplinary Transfers Through the End-to-end System
- Unified Integrator of Transportation Engineering Software
- Unit Training
- Università Degli Studi di Torino (Italian: Torino University; Torino, France)
- Università di Torino (Italian: University of Turin; Turin, Italy)
- Union Nationale des Industries de Transmissions Oléo-Hydrauliques et Pneumatiques (French: National Union of Oil-Hydraulics and Pneumatics Transmission Industries)
- Navy Standard Unit Tracking
- Union Nationale des Industries de Transmissions Mécaniques (French: National Union of Industrial and Mechanical Transmissions)
- Unit Report
- Unit Status and Identity Report
- University Network Integrated Telecommunications System (The Ohio State University)
- Unbounded Nondeterministic Iterative Transformations
- Unified Nevada Information Technology for Youth (child welfare)
- United National Indian Tribal Youth, Inc.
- United Neighboring Interdependent Trusted Youth (est. 1994; North Adams, MA)
- United Neighbors in Touch with the Youth
Samples in periodicals archive:
Founded as a faculty of the University of Transkei in 1985, the medical school began with little or no academic staff or teaching facilities.
At the University of Transkei, South Africa, the stated preference for rural practice among medical students decreased from 48.