Actor teaches in the Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine at the University of Texas-Houston Medical School.
What does UT-HMS stand for?
UT-HMS stands for University of Texas-Houston Medical School
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of UT-HMS in our Acronym Attic
- Utility Vehicle
- Utopia Temple
- Ut Dictum (Latin: as said or as directed)
- Ut Supra (As Above)
- User Test & Experimentation
- User Test and Evaluation
- Utility Task & Evaluation
- Utilities, Telecommunications, and Transportation
- User Test (& Evaluation)
- University of Tennessee - Atomic Energy Commission (joint project)
- University of Tennessee at Knoxville
- Ultra-Thin Silicon-On-Insulator (MOSFET type)
- University of Tsukuba Virtual Private Network (software; Japan)
- Underway Trial/Acceptance Trial
- United Technologies / Chemical Systems Division
- Upper Troposphere/Lower Stratosphere
- Universal Time 0 (Greenwich time without polar motion taken into account)
- Unreal Tournament 2003 (game)
- Unit Trainer (US DoD)
- Universal Time (distinguished from UTC, Coordinated Universal Time)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The principal investigator (head doctor) for the study is Roberto Arduino, MD, an associate professor of medicine at the University of Texas-Houston Medical School.