Farmer earned his Doctorate of Dental Science from the University of Texas Dental Branch at Houston, and attended Texas A&M for undergraduate learning.
What does UTDB stand for?
UTDB stands for University of Texas Dental Branch (Houston, TX)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UTDB
We have 1 other meaning of UTDB in our Acronym Attic
- Up to Date
- Urban Thermo Dynamics (hip hop)
- Uniform Theory of Diffraction-Orthogonal Method
- Uganda Tea Development Agency
- Unawatuna Tourism Development Association (Sri Lanka)
- Union Territory Demand Army
- United Towns Development Agency (United Towns Organization)
- Update Tax Deferred Annuity
- Urban Tree Diagnosis Association (Japan)
- University of Tennessee Daily Beacon (Newspaper)
- Uttaranchal Tourism Development Board (India)
- Unit Transfusi Darah Cabang (Indonesian: Branch of Blood Transfusion Units)
- United Technology Development Corporation (India)
- University of Toronto Dance Club (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- University of Toronto Drama Coalition (Canada)
- University Teaching Development Centre
- University Technology Development Center (various locations)
- Urban Transportation Development Corporation
- United Democratic Forces (Bulgaria)
- Utah Department of Environmental Quality
Samples in periodicals archive:
Donna Warren Morris, RDH, MEd, is currently on the faculty at the University of Texas Dental Branch at Houston where she is an associate professor in the Department of Periodontics and Dental Hygiene.
Scientists from the University of Texas Dental Branch analyzed saliva samples from 30 patients and found 49 proteins that differentiated those who were healthy from those who had breast cancer.
Gibson and Steve Jessee of the University of Texas Dental Branch in Houston.
Donors providing either financial and/or logistical support for the event included the Texas Dental Association; Delta Dental Insurance Company, an Irving, Texas-based dental insurance company; Sullivan Schein Dental Supply; Patterson Dental Supply; Dentix Digital Systems; Capital Area Dental Society; Texas Association of General Dentists; the Alliance of the Texas Dental Association; Baylor College of Dentistry, Texas A&M University System; University of Texas Dental Branch, Houston; and the University of Texas Healthy Science Center at San Antonio Dental School.
Castellano attended the University of Texas Dental Branch in Houston and received his D.
Henson, RDH, MEd is currently an associate professor at The University of Texas Dental Branch at Houston, School of Dental Hygiene.
Catherine Flaitz, dean of the University of Texas Dental Branch, where the discovery was made, said: "Dentistry has entered an exciting new era.