While these are not 'college properties,' The University of Tennessee at Knoxville is an anchor which will drive this market for the foreseeable future.
What does UT-K stand for?
UT-K stands for University of Tennessee at Knoxville
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 4 other meanings of UT-K in our Acronym Attic
- Utopia Temple
- Ut Dictum (Latin: as said or as directed)
- Ut Supra (As Above)
- User Test & Experimentation
- User Test and Evaluation
- Utility Task & Evaluation
- Utilities, Telecommunications, and Transportation
- User Test (& Evaluation)
- University of Tennessee - Atomic Energy Commission (joint project)
- University of Texas-Houston Medical School
- Ultra-Thin Silicon-On-Insulator (MOSFET type)
- University of Tsukuba Virtual Private Network (software; Japan)
- Underway Trial/Acceptance Trial
- United Technologies / Chemical Systems Division
- Upper Troposphere/Lower Stratosphere
- Universal Time 0 (Greenwich time without polar motion taken into account)
- Unreal Tournament 2003 (game)
- Unit Trainer (US DoD)
- Universal Time (distinguished from UTC, Coordinated Universal Time)
- Université des Sciences Sociales Toulouse 1 (French)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Comparative psychologist Todd Freeberg of the University of Tennessee at Knoxville, who has studied chickadee communication, says that Templeton's work is "really starting to chip away at understanding the richness of the information" that chickadees can communicate.
Was Hines is a professor of Nuclear Engineering at University of Tennessee at Knoxville, and a great fan of electronic whiteboards.
McSween of the University of Tennessee at Knoxville says that olivine, such as that detected by the X-ray spectrometer, is rapidly transformed to other compounds in the presence of water.
Burghardt, an ethologist at the University of Tennessee at Knoxville.